York Street is working with a leading Healthcare consultancy to secure a Senior Project Manager. As one of the UK’s leading healthcare consultancies, this is an exciting opportunity to join some of the most charismatic, highly regarded and market leading experts in their field.
Description of the Role
Reporting directly to Project Director, the successful candidate, based in Oxford, will have accountability and responsibility to provide dedicated advice for multiple healthcare related projects across the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Key Client accounts, providing strong contribution to multi-disciplinary teams;
- Participate in the Performance and Development Review (PDR) to achieve personal objectives, demonstrate the company values and behaviours and follow a personal development plan;
- Provide project management services to support and enhance the effective delivery of all ETL services (at all stages of the asset management cycle);
- Undertake and lead the delivery of a range of commissions and provide support on other commissions;
- Act as the key point of contact for clients and teams related to these commissions;
- Work as part of the Project Management Team in developing processes and procedures to provide a quality assured service for clients;
- Support new business development and bid and tender preparation;
- Support the development of quality assurance in processes and procedures for the service line;
- Develop enduring client relationships to secure repeat business commissions and new business opportunities;
- Provide a full range of project management services relating to major capital development programmes as well as individual projects to a variety of clients;
- Ensure that Value and Risk Management techniques are applied at the outset of a programme or project in conjunction with the Programme Management team where appropriate, and developing a culture of risk and value awareness within programme and project delivery teams;
- Support all Company service lines in promotion and selling of integrated ‘solutions’ (comprising multi-disciplinary inputs) to client organisations.
To achieve success in the role, successful candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- 5 years minimum PQE;
- Significant experience as a Senior Project Manager gained in programme and project environments, successfully delivering high value (£5-50million) and complex construction projects and change management programmes;
- Full knowledge and understanding of all stages of the development plan process;
- Clear evidence of relevant professional qualifications and results to date;
- Track record of delivering or advising on complex construction and development works;
- Experience of delivering in accordance with industry delivery best practice, such as the NHS Capital Investment Manual, RIBA Plan of Work, OGC Gateways.
Basic: £50,000-£55,000 + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to interview stage.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV evidencing your relevant experience and suitability against the above criteria. We will then follow up with you directly to discuss next steps in the profiling and assessment stage.
If you would like to discuss this role before formally applying, please contact Grant Smith on 020 3371 6685.