York Street is working with a leading, global construction consultancy to secure an Information Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join some of the most charismatic, highly regarded and market leading experts in their field.
Description of the Role
Based in Peru, reporting directly to the Project Director, the successful candidates will have accountability and responsibility to provide dedicated advice towards the multibillion-dollar reconstruction project in Peru. The role will be for 2-3 years and will have heavy civil, infrastructure, healthcare and education elements to the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Directors in the preparation of submissions and fee proposals for Information Manager appointments;
- Assist clients through the briefing stage to compile their requirements for the Exchange Information Requirements document;
- Advising on and implementing information management strategies;
- Meeting with FM providers and estates teams to establish Asset Information Requirements;
- Establishing, procuring and managing a Common Data Environment;
- Undertaking duties throughout the Project as set out within ISO19650 and the CIC BIM Protocol for Information Managers;
- Evaluating and reporting on BIM Execution Plans;
- Reviewing model and information outputs at practical completion and handover for compliance with client asset information requirements established for the project;
- Reviewing new standards in relation to BIM and associated service delivery;
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of training content around BIM for internal project teams;
- Implementing software to support BIM related activities such as our own tool FRAME:
- Planning service delivery in conjunction with the Director with overall responsibility for the project.
- Communicating with and providing good sound professional advice to both clients and other project team members.
- Managing clients to minimise the necessity for day-to-day Director involvement.
- Gaining client confidence without the continued support of a Director.a fully informed manner with the approval of your line manager
To achieve success in the role, successful candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- 6 years minimum PQE;
- Experienced in infrastructure (ideally), education, healthcare or heavy civils;
- BIM Information Management accredited (ideally);
- Must be fluent in conversational Spanish;
- Willing to relocate to Peru for 2-3 years;
- MRICS or equivalent professional qualification.
- Demonstrable track record in managing success in engaging with clients through the duration of works and beyond.
Basic: £60,000-£85,000 (depending on experience) + Relocation Package + Travel Allowance + Annual Living Allowance + Car Allowance + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to interview stage.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV evidencing your relevant experience and suitability against the above criteria. We will then follow up with you directly to discuss next steps in the profiling and assessment stage.
If you would like to discuss this role before formally applying, please contact Grant Smith on 07398 613 422 / firstname.lastname@example.org.